These are some good questions to ask yourself if you’re considering writing a Life Review. I’ve also included my answers.
1. What was the best thing that ever happened to you? The worst?
The best thing was probably that Nita fell in love with me, without her control and questioning I can only imagine what would have happened to me.
The worst thing is easy, because of my insecure childhood I have always tested the people around me and it’s continually got me into trouble.
2. What was the best period of your life? The worst?
Right now, I get to do what I want to do every day. I try new things, I push myself and most important I enjoy myself.
The worst was when my mom died.
3. If you were asked by a child about the most important thing you have learned in life, what would it be?
The most important thing that I learned is that knowledge makes anything possible and persistence will make it happen.
4. If you could change one decision in life, what would it
I think I made a decision at anearly age that I could make it on my physical strengths and chose not to focus on my studies. I really didn’t focus on learning until I was forced to in college.
5. What do you need to finish your life? Can you do it from where you are right now?
To finish my life I need to stay healthy, once I loose my health I want to die a semi-violent death, and I want my last words to be ”Oh Shit”.